18/08/2010

Um post delicioso!!

Eu já tinha referido aqui que achava que os cupcakes andam de mão dada com o craft, acho que no fundo quem faz estas delicias são também crafters, como a Sanda cujos doces além de lindos são deliciosos, e diga-se sem exageros!

I all ready mentioned here that I thought the cupcakes go hand in hand with the craft, well I think those who make these delicacies are also crafters, as well as Sanda whose sweets are so delicious, and I must say they are never enougth!
Ela tem uma cozinha 100%biológica, por isso os seus doces têm um sabor tão especial, a mim fazem-me voltar à infância, aos sabores mais fortes e deliciosos dos ingredientes vindos da terra.....

She has a 100% biologic cuisine, so her food taste so special it make me go back to childhood, the stronger flavors and delicious ingredients from land .....



E esta foi a minha escolha, em vez de um presente comum, eu ofereci este bolo e um presente feito por mim, delicioso!

this was my choice, instead of a common gift, I offered this cake and a gift made by me, delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...